India vs Australia Live Streaming Free, CWC 2023 Final Live – Sky Sports Live HD – IND vs PAK Live Match Today Online
India vs Australia Match Information
|Event||2023 Cricket World Cup Final|
|Teams||India vs Australia|
|Venue||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad|
|Local Start Time||2 PM|
|UK Start Time||8.30 AM|
India vs Pakistan Preview
The final of the ODI World Cup 2023 between India and Australia promises to be a blockbuster. India, enjoying a stellar run, has won all their matches in the tournament, including a dominant semi-final victory over New Zealand. Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli have been in exceptional form, with Kohli scoring a record 711 runs. Mohammed Shami and Jasprit Bumrah have led the bowling attack impressively.
Australia, after a shaky start, has been on a remarkable winning streak, led by David Warner and Mitchell Marsh in batting, and Adam Zampa in bowling. The final, set at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad, could favor the chasing team, given the trend observed in previous matches at this venue.
Both teams are expected to field unchanged XIs, highlighting the stability and confidence in their current lineups. Historically in ODIs, Australia has the upper hand with 83 wins in 150 matches, but India’s recent form makes them formidable opponents.
India vs Australia Stats
The final match of the ODI World Cup 2023 between India and Australia boasts some remarkable statistics and player milestones:
Virat Kohli: He leads the tournament in runs, having scored an astonishing 711 runs. His performance has been a cornerstone of India’s success.
Mohammed Shami: He is the tournament’s top wicket-taker with 23 dismissals. His bowling has been pivotal in India’s unbeaten run to the final.
Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammed Shami: Bumrah needs one wicket to reach 350 wickets across all formats, while Shami requires three wickets to complete 450 wickets across formats. Bumrah also needs three wickets to complete 150 wickets in ODIs, and Shami needs six wickets to reach 200 wickets in ODIs.
Ravindra Jadeja: He is just one four away from hitting 200 fours in ODIs.
Rohit Sharma: He has scored over 500 runs in the tournament and needs 11 fours to reach 1000 fours in ODIs.
Australia’s Key Players: David Warner needs 75 runs to reach 7000 runs in ODIs, while Glenn Maxwell is 107 runs short of 4000 ODI runs. Travis Head is one six away from 50 maximums in ODIs and needs one four to complete 250 fours in ODIs.
Mitchell Starc: He has been vital for Australia, particularly in their semi-final victory, and his battle against Rohit Sharma will be crucial. Sharma has scored 146 runs off 141 balls against Starc in ODIs, with Starc dismissing him three times.
Overall Tournament Statistics: The highest innings score in the tournament was 428/5. The most runs scored in a match was 771, in a game between Australia and New Zealand.
Team Records: India has the best win percentage in the tournament with a 100% record, winning all 10 of their matches. Australia follows with 8 wins.
Virat Kohli’s Milestones: He is close to becoming the second-leading run-scorer in ODI World Cups, needing just three runs to surpass Ricky Ponting. He also requires ten fours to complete 1300 fours in ODIs.
India vs Australia Playing XI
India’s Predicted Playing XI for ICC World Cup 2023
India’s predicted lineup for the ICC World Cup 2023 features Rohit Sharma as the captain, alongside Ishan Kishan, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul who also serves as the wicketkeeper, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, R Ashwin, Mohammad Siraj, Jasprit Bumrah, and Kuldeep Yadav.
Australia’s Playing XI for ICC World Cup 2023
Australia’s team includes Travis Head, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Steve Smith, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Josh Inglis as the wicketkeeper, Pat Cummins as the captain, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood, and Adam Zampa.
Team News for India vs Australia in the ICC World Cup 2023 Final
India’s Road to the Final
- Victory Against New Zealand: India reached the final after a sensational victory against New Zealand in Mumbai, marking their second win against the Kiwis in World Cup history. This victory set the stage for them to face Australia in the final, to be held in Ahmedabad.
- Unbeaten in the Tournament: The Indian team, also known as the Men in Blue, has remained unbeaten in the tournament. They will be playing against Australia, a team with a strong World Cup history. This will be India’s chance to claim another title, adding to their previous successes in the World Cup arena.
Australia’s Journey to the Final
- Nail-Biting Semi-Final: Australia secured their spot in the final after defeating South Africa by three wickets in a thrilling semi-final match at Eden Gardens in Kolkata. Travis Head was named the man of the match for his significant contribution of 62 runs and taking two wickets.
- Performance Highlights: The Australian team showcased a strong performance in the semi-final, with notable contributions from Steve Smith and Jos Inglis. Captain Pat Cummins praised the team’s overall performance, especially their fielding, which has been a point of concern in earlier matches of the tournament.
- Confidence and Experience: Looking ahead to the final against India, Australian players are approaching the match with confidence. With several players having previous final experience, the team feels prepared to face the challenges posed by India’s strong bowling attack. Travis Head expressed his excitement about competing against India, acknowledging the tough battle ahead.
As the final approaches, both teams are gearing up for what promises to be an exciting and closely contested match. India, with its unbeaten record, will be looking to capitalize on their home ground advantage, while Australia, aiming for a record-extending sixth World Cup title, will rely on their experience and recent momentum to challenge the hosts.
For more details about sports visit our site: www.aiChatGPTplus.com