The GPT chat is very interesting. Sam Altman, the founder of open AI, said on Twitter that Chat GPT had more than one million users three days after it was released. There is no doubt that Chat GPT caused quite a stir. Before you can use Chat GPT, you must first create and open an account.
How to Login to Chat GPT Account？
If you already have an account with OpenAI and are interested in using GPT for research or development purposes, you can log in to your account and access the model and other resources through the following steps:
ChatGPT Register Steps:
- Go to the OpenAI website (https://openai.com/) and click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the sign-up form, including your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Create Account” button to create your account.
- You should receive an email from OpenAI with a link to verify your email address. Click the link to complete the sign-up process.
- Once you have signed up and verified your email address, you can access the GPT model and other resources from OpenAI by logging in to your account and navigating to the “Models” tab in the top menu.
- Open the chat gpt register link: https://chat.openai.com/auth/login
- Enter your email address and set a password
- Verify email
- Enter your phone number
- Verify your phone number
- login Chat GPT and start using
Notice: some countries and regions are currently not supported, the list: “Afghanistan”, “Albania”, “Algeria”, “Andorra”, “Angola”, “Azerbaijan”, “Bahrain”, “Belarus”, “Burundi”, “Cambodia”, “Cameroon”, “Central African Republic”, “Chad”, “China”, “Congo, Democratic Republic”, “Cuba”, “Egypt”, “Equatorial Guinea”, “Eritrea”, “Ethiopia”, “French Southern Territories”, “Heard Island & Mcdonald Islands”, “Hong Kong”, “Iran, Islamic Republic Of”, “Lao People’s Democratic Republic”, “Libyan Arab Jamahiriya”, “Macao”, “Mauritius”, “North Korea”, “Paraguay”, “Russian Federation”, “Saudi Arabia”, “Somalia”, “South Sudan”, “Sudan”, “Swaziland”, “Syrian Arab Republic”, “Tajikistan”, “Turkmenistan”, “Ukraine”, “Uzbekistan”, “Venezuela”, “Viet Nam”, “Yemen”, “Zimbabwe”.If you are using Chat GPT in the above countries, you need a mobile phone number supported by OpenAI to register.
Without Supported Countries Register Steps:
- First, register an account in SMS-activate, and you can register with google mailbox.
- After registering an account, click “Recharge” in “Balance”, as shown in the figure.
- After the jump, slide down to find Paypal/Alipay, and recharge 0.2 US dollars.
- Go back to the homepage and search for the keyword “open” to find the temporary number purchase link of the OpenAI verification code
- After purchase, you can see the India area number to be used in the activation area. Copy this number and put it in the front mobile phone number input box (ChatGPT mobile phone number input page)
- Click Receive Verification Code. Then you can see the verification code, copy the verification code again and fill it in, so that the registration is successfully completed and can be used.
You can directly open OpenAI to try to log in. If you do not have an account, you can register according to the guidelines. If you encounter restrictions and cannot register, you can click here to view the auxiliary registration process.
OpenAI’s newly developed ChatGPT-3 is currently the most advanced AI language dialogue tool. It can imitate real people to communicate with you and generate text. Its applications include but are not limited to writing codes, modifying codes, answering questions, AI writing, language translation, etc.
GPT-3 is not an open-source code, but you can use the API by registering an OpenAI account, but there is a fee. OpenAI’s Chat GPT is currently free to use.
Read More: Who is the Owner of ChatGPT?